Thursday, November 23, 2023

Student Participation

Dear Professor Blackstone,


I truly believe that I am  I am always punctual with a 100% attendance for all your UCS classes. During lessons, I actively participated in all the class and group activities by sharing my opinion and listening actively to my group members whenever they are sharing their opinion. In addition, I am also attentive towards my professor when he is imparting us the required knowledge and understandings in order to hone our skills in terms of writing or speaking effectively. As an active and curious learner, I pop questions to my professor and seek his guidance as I am looking to improve as a better person in terms of my speaking and writing skills. The skills he has taught me has enabled me to help others when giving them feedbacks. In group work and discussion, I have always been actively giving my opinions and inputs to provide my teammates a wider view of my perspective in order to contribute to my team's ability to finish tasks on time. Whenever I am tasked to read paragraphs in class, I always give my utmost best to articulate to my best efforts so that not only is it smooth and pleasing to you but also my classmates. Therefore, I firmly feel that I deserve the "excellent" grading for student participation since I am consistent in my learning attitude towards my professor or my classmates while displaying utmost respect all the time. Thank you for the guidance for the past 13 weeks, it has been a pleasure learning from you and your explanations were in depth for me to understand every topic.



Thank you and best regards,

Yu Siang

1 comment:

Reader Response Draft 4

The webpage “Review: the DJI Mini 2 is the perfect drone for beginners” from Murphy (2020) presents the features and functions of DJI’s phot...